The following recipe for a refreshing citrus salad comes from Living the Gourmet perfect for summer and picnics:
- 3 boneless chicken breast – cooked and diced
- 2 stalks celery – chopped
- ½ small red onion – sliced
- Few sprigs of fresh cilantro – chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- Juice of one lime
- Juice of one orange
- ½ tsp Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Combine the chicken, celery, onion and cilantro in a bowl.
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients for the dressing and mix well. Pour this over the chicken and mix well. Your chicken salad is complete!
This is a fresh and delicious way to use your left-over chicken.