- Marmalade was invented in the late 18th century in Dundee Scotland
- A man by the name of James Kellier came upon a large shipment of oranges being sold cheaply
- He bought all of them only later to find out they were too bitter and hard to sell
- His kind wife decided to try making jam with the oranges and thus invented Marmalade named after the portuguese name for quince paste .
- Even today you can buy James Kellier and Son Dundee Marmalade.
- Marmalade is enjoyed on breakfast tables around the globe with family recipes and many manufacturers
- The Orange shop sells many varieties of marmalade for you to enjoy such as temple orange, orange, pineapple and cherry, honeybell and grapefruit.
- What will your favorite be?